Ghent, 21-27 August 2005
The sessions and the session-organisers are:
- Monday, August 22: Relativity (Giuseppe Marmo, Jose Cariñena) (in the context of "the year of physics")
- Tuesday, August 23: Short communications (Frans Cantrijn)
- Wednesday, August 24: Integrability & separability (Franco Magri, Alberto Ibort)
- Thursday, August 25: Symplectic connections (Simone Gutt, Michel Cahen)
- Friday, August 26: Applications of Lie algebroids (Manuel de León, Juan-Carlos Marrero, Eduardo Martínez)
Further details on the programme can be found here.
Inquiries can be addressed to
Department of Mathematical Physics and Astronomy
Krijgslaan 281 S9
9000 Gent, Belgium.