Printing files from a usb stick on the copier
- Only PDF version 1.4 or earlier can be printed on the copier.
- PDF files with high compression or encryption cannot be printed.
- The PDF file shoud have a .pdf extension.
- The PDF file should be in the main directory of the USB stick (so subtirectories are not supported).
- You can only print one PDF file at a time.
PrintingPut the USB stick into the connector at the right of the printer.
Press the Document Box key (to be found on the left of the display).
Press Verwisselbaar geheugen on the display (at the bottom). Select the file you want to print and push Afdrukken (at the left of the display).
Choose how many copies you want to print and press Start afdruk on the display (bottom right).
You can repeat these steps to print other files.
If you are done, press Geheugen verwijderen on the display (at the right).